Summary: Membership is for one year and you can be 100% sure of getting all the answers, options and information you need - I answer all questions. 黑料网最新入口 97,875 asked since 2009.

Everyone's questions

Professions liberales social charges - regime reel simplifie?

Asked by phil_nut · 12 Sep 2013 · 3 replies · 2396 views · Legal structure answered

Where and who do I pay my declaration to by cheque?

Asked by Bangha · 12 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2037 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Micro fiscal or micro entreprise for tax purposes?

Asked by Lighthouse · 12 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2377 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What must legally appear on a quote, invoice and receipt?

Asked by Sandalwood · 10 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2341 views · General business answered

How do I find out what kind of auto-entrepreneur insurance is obligatory?

Asked by Sandalwood · 10 Sep 2013 · 3 replies · 2310 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Should I register both business activities at the same time?

Asked by Jon · 10 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 1953 views · Business registration answered

Which kind of business for writing for English magazines and newspapers?

Asked by Entente · 9 Sep 2013 · 7 replies · 2948 views · Business registration answered

If I close my auto-entrepreneur down, will it effect my carte vitale?

Asked by chrissie53 · 8 Sep 2013 · 3 replies · 2672 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Can a UK resident be an auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by littleplum · 7 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2835 views · Social and financial help answered

Is it possible to have a DBA for a company in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by commerce · 6 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 1997 views · Business registration answered

What is attestation d’ouverture des droits?

Asked by bluerose · 5 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2452 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Furniture maker and joiner naf codes?

Asked by Mistycaledonia · 5 Sep 2013 · 3 replies · 2468 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Do I need a Carte de Sejour before applying for auto-entrepreneur status?

Asked by hwalker · 4 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2380 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Why was my auto-entrepreneur registration rejected?

Asked by Dainius · 4 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2432 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Do I need to publish accounts with an EIRL business in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by littleplum · 3 Sep 2013 · 3 replies · 2822 views · SARL, EURL, SAS etc. answered