Summary: Membership is for one year and you can be 100% sure of getting all the answers, options and information you need - I answer all questions. 黑料网最新入口 97,875 asked since 2009.

Everyone's questions

Where to apply for state recognition as services a la personne?

Asked by lrnnvs · 2 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2033 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Is rental income only taxed via CSG?

Asked by Pellevent · 31 Aug 2013 · 3 replies · 2801 views · Social and financial help answered

How do I change my business address in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by Startup · 29 Aug 2013 · 2 replies · 2231 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How and when do we register for TVA?

Asked by mapleleaves · 28 Aug 2013 · 8 replies · 2183 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What is d茅nomination du domiciliataire?

Asked by Emma · 27 Aug 2013 · 1 reply · 3031 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How can I create an EIRL if I am not in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by commerce · 23 Aug 2013 · 1 reply · 2730 views · SARL, EURL, SAS etc. answered

Which legal structure freelance writing and consulting in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by Scribetrotter · 22 Aug 2013 · 7 replies · 2556 views · Legal structure answered

Can I use a room in my home as a shop?

Asked by Leskir · 22 Aug 2013 · 2 replies · 2379 views · General business answered

EIRL with Imp么t sur les soci茅t茅s rather than Imp么t sur le revenu?

Asked by Andy2 · 21 Aug 2013 · 1 reply · 2479 views · Legal structure answered

Activity description for proof reading and insurance administration?

Asked by Houseboatdream · 21 Aug 2013 · 1 reply · 2131 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Should I tick no social security number, my temporary number is rejected?

Asked by Houseboatdream · 21 Aug 2013 · 3 replies · 2015 views · Business registration answered

What is the activity description to setup my travel agent business?

Asked by Andy2 · 21 Aug 2013 · 3 replies · 2314 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Activity description for for autres services personnel?

Asked by Dainius · 20 Aug 2013 · 1 reply · 5596 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How do I get a visa to setup a business in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by Shyla · 20 Aug 2013 · 1 reply · 2269 views · General business answered

When will I hear about my auto-entrepreneur health cover?

Asked by Sky Blue Saint · 20 Aug 2013 · 3 replies · 2790 views · Health care and carte vitale answered