Summary: Membership is for one year and you can be 100% sure of getting all the answers, options and information you need - I answer all questions. 黑料网最新入口 97,875 asked since 2009.

Everyone's questions

Should I change my operating status to retail online?

Asked by trainspotter · 24 Sep 2013 · 3 replies · 1927 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What type of business model for a consignment, thrift, retail shop?

Asked by Shyla · 23 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2150 views · General business answered

Chambre d’hotes social charges 14%?

Asked by La Lande · 23 Sep 2013 · 5 replies · 2748 views · G卯te, chambre et table d鈥檋么te answered

How do I get my carte vitale documents translated?

Asked by eamon · 20 Sep 2013 · 2 replies · 2812 views · Health care and carte vitale answered

Can I do painting and decorating jobs?

Asked by Dancurko · 19 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2044 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Am I registered correctly to sell online tours?

Asked by loveychef · 19 Sep 2013 · 9 replies · 2356 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What are the tax implications of being an auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by Entente · 19 Sep 2013 · 5 replies · 2291 views · General business answered

Can I setup a UK company and be resident in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by Entente · 18 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2498 views · General business answered

Do you have to give 24-hours notice to cancel a service agreement?

Asked by Sandalwood · 18 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2188 views · General business answered

Can late payment compensation of 鈧�40 only be charged to a business?

Asked by Sandalwood · 18 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2289 views · General business answered

Limites d茅claration d鈥檃ffectation du patrimoine?

Asked by commerce · 18 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2120 views · Business registration answered

Is there a more advantageous time of year to register auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by Jon · 16 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 1991 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How do I get started as an auto-entrepreneur with a Carte De Sejour?

Asked by yshek · 15 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2591 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How do I calculate income tax when one partner is an auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by Englishstars · 14 Sep 2013 · 1 reply · 2396 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What licenses and permits do I need to setup a mobile catering van?

Asked by Shyla · 13 Sep 2013 · 4 replies · 2329 views · General business answered