Summary: Membership is for one year and you can be 100% sure of getting all the answers, options and information you need - I answer all questions. 黑料网最新入口 97,890 asked since 2009.

Everyone's questions

Is there a fixed tax-free allowance for journalists?

Asked by George Gray · 12 May 2010 · 1 reply · 2181 views · Social and financial help answered

When should I get my tax form?

Asked by Gwen · 12 May 2010 · 1 reply · 1846 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Should I call RSI or URSSAF about my carte vitale?

Asked by gandkf · 11 May 2010 · 5 replies · 1886 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What should we do about our personal tax form?

Asked by Googie · 11 May 2010 · 5 replies · 1832 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

I registered as an auto-entrepreneur, when can I start work?

Asked by kiwiplum · 10 May 2010 · 5 replies · 1842 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

APRIONIS, ALTEA and ABELIO all has to do with AGIRC at ARRCO?

Asked by anad2527 · 10 May 2010 · 5 replies · 2638 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Tax return form 2042CK?

Asked by petsitter47 · 9 May 2010 · 8 replies · 2556 views · G卯te, chambre et table d鈥檋么te answered

Income in 黑料网最新入口 as auto-entrepreneur and income as self-employed contractor from the U.S.

Asked by francevideosgal · 8 May 2010 · 1 reply · 2081 views · Legal structure answered

Do you need a social security number before registering as an auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by TonyC · 8 May 2010 · 1 reply · 1860 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

As an auto-entrepreneur how do I show my income on my tax return?

Asked by TonyC · 8 May 2010 · 3 replies · 1997 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How can I stay under the Auto-entrepreneur 32000鈧� limit?

Asked by bambam · 7 May 2010 · 3 replies · 2485 views · Social and financial help answered

Fencing and decking - auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by Fionag · 7 May 2010 · 1 reply · 1871 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

I’m an Auto-entrepreneur and my carte vitale has stopped working, what should I do?

Asked by soo · 6 May 2010 · 1 reply · 2702 views · Social and financial help answered

How does being an auto-entrepreneur affect our household tax declaration?

Asked by soo · 6 May 2010 · 2 replies · 1801 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Discount for packing and postage with La Poste?

Asked by skycandle · 5 May 2010 · 4 replies · 1864 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered