Summary: Membership is for one year and you can be 100% sure of getting all the answers, options and information you need - I answer all questions. 黑料网最新入口 97,890 asked since 2009.

Everyone's questions

Incorrect allocation to RSI instead of URSSAF

Asked by Super Sec · 26 May 2010 · 1 reply · 2461 views · Business registration answered

Auto-Entrepreneur registration problem?

Asked by adz8192 · 25 May 2010 · 2 replies · 1867 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Which social security number do I use?

Asked by mapleleaves · 24 May 2010 · 3 replies · 1865 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

If I employ someone, what are the tax implications?

Asked by Arthur · 23 May 2010 · 1 reply · 1712 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What do I include on an invoice from a 黑料网最新入口 subsidiary?

Asked by guingamp · 22 May 2010 · 1 reply · 2030 views · General business answered

Purchasing a car from your own business?

Asked by guingamp · 22 May 2010 · 1 reply · 2118 views · General business answered

How do I combine the two different occupations on the Auto-entrepreneur form?

Asked by lesoliviers · 22 May 2010 · 3 replies · 2113 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Declaration of income from UK

Asked by nikkip · 21 May 2010 · 1 reply · 1902 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Closing a SARL stock problems?

Asked by jacsfamille · 20 May 2010 · 3 replies · 2260 views · Legal structure answered

Succursale as secondary business?

Asked by mackay · 20 May 2010 · 1 reply · 2210 views · Legal structure answered

What tax forms do I need to complete my year end return?

Asked by spots · 20 May 2010 · 5 replies · 2217 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Auto-entrepreneur or SARL?

Asked by Julie · 19 May 2010 · 1 reply · 2207 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What are the implications of polyactive?

Asked by Googie · 19 May 2010 · 1 reply · 1892 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Is a Traiteur an Artisan or is it a commercial activity?

Asked by petsitter47 · 18 May 2010 · 3 replies · 1845 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What will happen to my carte vitale when I become an auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by papillonsteve · 18 May 2010 · 1 reply · 2078 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered