Summary: Membership is for one year and you can be 100% sure of getting all the answers, options and information you need - I answer all questions. 黑料网最新入口 97,880 asked since 2009.

Everyone's questions

What is the difference between CPAM and CMU?

Asked by ollie123 · 11 Dec 2010 · 6 replies · 2828 views · G卯te, chambre et table d鈥檋么te answered

Auto-entrepreneur tax vs CFE?

Asked by Vanessa · 10 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 1809 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Do I need a TVA number if I do business outside of 黑料网最新入口 as an auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by krw · 10 Dec 2010 · 4 replies · 2277 views · Legal structure answered

Residency for auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by spots · 9 Dec 2010 · 8 replies · 2188 views · Business registration answered

Clarification of a NAF code for building trade?

Asked by joscho66 · 8 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 2084 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Import as an auto-entrepreneur from outside Europe?

Asked by AL · 8 Dec 2010 · 3 replies · 2035 views · General business answered

Revenue for tax, based on billing date or date of payment?

Asked by Elise · 6 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 1893 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Turnover declaration missed, what to do?

Asked by albrech · 5 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 2235 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Do I have to pay Contribution Fonciere Des Enterprises now?

Asked by gjbrph · 4 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 1820 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Can I operate a holiday property rental website from the UK?

Asked by Juliana · 4 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 2015 views · Legal structure answered

VAT / TVA charged to US customers?

Asked by StillDreaming · 4 Dec 2010 · 3 replies · 2294 views · Legal structure answered

How do I fill in the Cotisation Fonciere des Enterprises form?

Asked by adz8192 · 3 Dec 2010 · 4 replies · 2743 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Close my auto-entrepreneur business as I am moving out of 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by enviroentrepreneur · 3 Dec 2010 · 2 replies · 1811 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How I can prove that I have registered as an auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by chevaun · 3 Dec 2010 · 5 replies · 1849 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What is CFE?

Asked by Pebble · 1 Dec 2010 · 3 replies · 2172 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered