Summary: Membership is for one year and you can be 100% sure of getting all the answers, options and information you need - I answer all questions. 黑料网最新入口 97,880 asked since 2009.

Everyone's questions

News regarding Auto-Entreprise 脿 Responsabilit茅 Limit茅e?

Asked by Mike007 · 2 Jan 2011 · 1 reply · 2128 views · Legal structure answered

CFE form questions?

Asked by DM · 30 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 2175 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Choosing an activity code for a fishing business in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by Jimmy · 30 Dec 2010 · 3 replies · 1997 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Tax on services?

Asked by Singlespeed · 30 Dec 2010 · 5 replies · 1937 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How do I setup a shop in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by Sam203 · 27 Dec 2010 · 5 replies · 2187 views · General business answered

How do I close my auto-entrepreneur business?

Asked by Rubix · 23 Dec 2010 · 2 replies · 2323 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Can I add another category to my auto-entrepreneur status?

Asked by goold66 · 18 Dec 2010 · 5 replies · 2204 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Do I choose my local RSI or URSAFF to make my cotisations online?

Asked by Mad Pierre · 16 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 1930 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What is the DGFIP questionnaire for?

Asked by Alison OBrien · 16 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 2052 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Transfer of health care file from CPAM to new organisme sant茅?

Asked by AL · 15 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 2435 views · Health care and carte vitale answered

Problem with health care ayant droit, who do I call?

Asked by Sarah Williams · 14 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 1832 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Compulsory accounting course through chambre des metiers?

Asked by wilsmet · 14 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 1819 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Do I have to pay Cotisation Financi猫re des Entreprises?

Asked by Bailey · 12 Dec 2010 · 6 replies · 1945 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Devis approval by fax?

Asked by john87 · 12 Dec 2010 · 2 replies · 2189 views · General business answered

Late payment penalties and rates?

Asked by john87 · 12 Dec 2010 · 1 reply · 2150 views · General business answered