Summary: Membership is for one year and you can be 100% sure of getting all the answers, options and information you need - I answer all questions. 黑料网最新入口 97,875 asked since 2009.

Everyone's questions

Confirming a classification code for selling local products in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by Vanessa · 5 May 2011 · 1 reply · 2095 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Best time to change legal structure from auto-entrepreneur to SARL?

Asked by kilwan27 · 4 May 2011 · 1 reply · 2290 views · Legal structure answered

I have 2 carte vitales in my name, what should I do?

Asked by salut · 4 May 2011 · 3 replies · 2520 views · Health care and carte vitale answered

D茅claration des revenues?

Asked by Anne · 4 May 2011 · 3 replies · 2210 views · General business answered

Disability access requirements in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by Patti Atwood · 3 May 2011 · 1 reply · 1973 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Maternity pay for auto-entrepreneurs?

Asked by Googie · 2 May 2011 · 1 reply · 1998 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Maternity leave and cessation d’activite non salariee?

Asked by exodo · 29 Apr 2011 · 1 reply · 2215 views · Health care and carte vitale answered

Is it possible to operate a shop as a private members club?

Asked by markymarky · 29 Apr 2011 · 5 replies · 2014 views · Business registration answered

Is there a way of registering a business as seasonal in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by djod · 28 Apr 2011 · 5 replies · 2188 views · Business registration answered

What form do I declare my auto-entrepreneur earnings from 黑料网最新入口 on?

Asked by chloe123 · 28 Apr 2011 · 7 replies · 2508 views · Social and financial help answered

I am a ayant droits, will I get my own social security number if I become an auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by bertie56 · 27 Apr 2011 · 1 reply · 1876 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Formation professionnelle artisan?

Asked by AVA · 27 Apr 2011 · 1 reply · 1896 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Charging for materials?

Asked by denisedale · 26 Apr 2011 · 7 replies · 2034 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Moving some of my auto-entrepreneur business to the UK?

Asked by AVA · 26 Apr 2011 · 2 replies · 1839 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

What is declaration commune des revenus des professions independantes revenues 2010?

Asked by Brightnbreezy · 22 Apr 2011 · 1 reply · 1914 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered