Summary: Membership is for one year and you can be 100% sure of getting all the answers, options and information you need - I answer all questions. 黑料网最新入口 97,875 asked since 2009.

Everyone's questions

Minimum to declare in order to satisfy RSI requirements?

Asked by Timmos · 24 Feb 2013 · 1 reply · 2107 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How is turnover calculated on commission based sales?

Asked by aspex · 24 Feb 2013 · 7 replies · 2346 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Impact of changing to entreprise individuelle?

Asked by Nick V · 23 Feb 2013 · 2 replies · 2180 views · Legal structure answered

Additional information required following submitting the application

Asked by sealover2012 · 22 Feb 2013 · 1 reply · 1932 views · Business registration answered

Do I keep my carte vitale after I close my auto-entrepreneur business?

Asked by 602 · 21 Feb 2013 · 3 replies · 2528 views · Health care and carte vitale answered

APE codes to teach English and Chambre d鈥檋么tes?

Asked by puppyfur · 21 Feb 2013 · 1 reply · 2069 views · Business registration answered

If I purchase property can I take out a d茅claration d鈥檌nsaisissabilit茅?

Asked by sealover2012 · 20 Feb 2013 · 1 reply · 2019 views · General business answered

I’m an auto-entrepreneur - is my wife covered?

Asked by la tuilerie gites · 19 Feb 2013 · 3 replies · 2128 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Can I get funding towards professional business training costs in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by Naughtyyak · 19 Feb 2013 · 3 replies · 2560 views · Social and financial help answered

Which regime after auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by Naughtyyak · 19 Feb 2013 · 3 replies · 2329 views · Legal structure answered

Is Registre Officiel obligatory or a scam?

Asked by LKP · 19 Feb 2013 · 3 replies · 2248 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Combine a Profession Lib茅rale and Artisanale in same activity?

Asked by Ginny · 18 Feb 2013 · 1 reply · 2261 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How do I get my tax number?

Asked by Rick Smith · 18 Feb 2013 · 1 reply · 2745 views · General business answered

Limited company or open a business in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by GG · 14 Feb 2013 · 3 replies · 3515 views · SARL, EURL, SAS etc. answered

Auto-entrepreneur application and pole emploie exemption?

Asked by sealover2012 · 13 Feb 2013 · 1 reply · 2566 views · Business registration answered