Summary: Membership is for one year and you can be 100% sure of getting all the answers, options and information you need - I answer all questions. 黑料网最新入口 97,875 asked since 2009.

Everyone's questions

What are the penalty charges for late payments?

Asked by stuartw · 15 Apr 2013 · 3 replies · 2133 views · General business answered

Do I have to register chambres d’hotes with the CCI?

Asked by ambretman · 15 Apr 2013 · 1 reply · 2549 views · G卯te, chambre et table d鈥檋么te answered

To whom do I send my Declaration Trimestrielle de Chiffre d’Affaires?

Asked by ambretman · 15 Apr 2013 · 1 reply · 2179 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Should I change from auto-entrepreneur to salarier?

Asked by lizomage · 15 Apr 2013 · 3 replies · 2092 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

APE code to sell food and drinks on a 黑料网最新入口 markets?

Asked by PhilandLynn · 15 Apr 2013 · 1 reply · 2135 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

APE code for property manager, cleaner and pool cleaner?

Asked by tonkatilly · 14 Apr 2013 · 3 replies · 2159 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Should I hear from URSSAF about cotisations?

Asked by LindnArden · 12 Apr 2013 · 5 replies · 2374 views · General business answered

Deadline for revenus non commerciaux 2013 form 2035k?

Asked by LindnArden · 12 Apr 2013 · 1 reply · 2150 views · General business answered

Strange letter from CIPAV

Asked by Ron - IT16 · 12 Apr 2013 · 1 reply · 2100 views · General business answered

When do I need to complete declaration trimestrielle de recettes?

Asked by Ron - IT16 · 12 Apr 2013 · 3 replies · 2275 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How do I invest in a new business in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by Chevalier · 11 Apr 2013 · 3 replies · 2803 views · Social and financial help answered

Protect our assets with contrat d鈥檌nsaisissabilit茅 retrospectively?

Asked by Nikd · 11 Apr 2013 · 1 reply · 2303 views · General business answered

Is retraite complimentaire obligatory?

Asked by luna · 11 Apr 2013 · 1 reply · 2130 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How to complete attestation fiscale 2012 form 2042c?

Asked by luna · 11 Apr 2013 · 3 replies · 2198 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Coach individuals and companies - which regime is best?

Asked by Nadira · 10 Apr 2013 · 6 replies · 2382 views · Legal structure answered