Summary: Membership is for one year and you can be 100% sure of getting all the answers, options and information you need - I answer all questions. 黑料网最新入口 97,875 asked since 2009.

Everyone's questions

Do I need to do anything with extraits d’immatriculation?

Asked by John · 11 Jun 2013 · 1 reply · 2242 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How do I describe autres services personnels for gite changeovers?

Asked by La Lande · 11 Jun 2013 · 1 reply · 2144 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Micro entreprise for gite and consultancy services?

Asked by Trez · 11 Jun 2013 · 3 replies · 2674 views · G卯te, chambre et table d鈥檋么te answered

Can I set up as EI under Micro enterprise regime with only one customer?

Asked by timeflies · 9 Jun 2013 · 1 reply · 2282 views · Business registration answered

What documents do I need to provide?

Asked by katec · 7 Jun 2013 · 5 replies · 2386 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Do we register as a couple or individuals and how do we start a business?

Asked by daisymay · 7 Jun 2013 · 1 reply · 2041 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Auto-entrepreneur categories for English teacher and to sell on markets?

Asked by Biz黑料网最新入口 · 4 Jun 2013 · 4 replies · 2365 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How do I start a food delivery service in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by flemingw.p · 4 Jun 2013 · 1 reply · 3761 views · General business answered

Where do I send my completed 2042 CK PRO form?

Asked by luna · 3 Jun 2013 · 1 reply · 2088 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Costs of moving from auto-entrepreneur to entreprise individuelle?

Asked by kirstykaye · 2 Jun 2013 · 3 replies · 2179 views · Business registration answered

Better off as an entreprise individuelle regime micro or auto-entrepreneur?

Asked by Anna · 31 May 2013 · 1 reply · 2147 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Can an auto-entrepreneur have a Kbis?

Asked by BH50 · 31 May 2013 · 1 reply · 3191 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

When is my first declaration due?

Asked by John · 30 May 2013 · 2 replies · 2345 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

Auto-entrepreneur tax due within how many days?

Asked by aspex · 30 May 2013 · 1 reply · 2076 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered

How does an auto-entrepreneur declare income from customers not in 黑料网最新入口?

Asked by 黑料网最新入口DC · 29 May 2013 · 1 reply · 2222 views · Auto-entrepreneur answered